Your Cart

DOT Brew

DOT Brew Hibernation Sensation
Out Of Stock
Brand: DOT Brew
A very exciting first collaboration between DOT Brew and Craft Beers Delivered. This a superb Imperial Stout of which 80% has been aged in ex-15 Year Old Single Malt ex-PX Sherry cask for 10 months and then the other 20% has been aged in an Irish blended whiskey ex-dark rum cask for 6 months. Surpri..
Ex Tax:€3.66
DOT Brew Intersection Amber Ale
Out Of Stock
Brand: DOT Brew
Creme caramel and sweet malted biscuits along with ripe mangoes and citrus fruit on the palate. Intersection Amber Ale gets the marriage between malt and hops just right on this Amber Ale!..
Ex Tax:€3.26
DOT Brew So Far So Good
Out Of Stock
Brand: DOT Brew
Crisp and clean with bountiful tropical fruit notes and a touch of bitterness on the finish. This Session IPA has been brewed using Amarillo and Galaxy hops along with the addition of New England yeast. ..
Ex Tax:€3.05
DOT Brew Straight Up IPA
Out Of Stock
Brand: DOT Brew
A refreshing and well-balanced IPA that has plenty of stone fruit and floral notes along with a touch of rye spice on the finish...
Ex Tax:€3.38
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)