Your Cart

Villa Blanche Viognier

Villa Blanche Viognier
Villa Blanche Viognier
€15.50
Ex Tax: €12.60
  • Stock: In Stock
  • Vol750ml
  • ABV13%
  • CountryFrance

Details

Vol

750ml

ABV

13%

Country

France

Region

Languedoc

Producer

Calmel & Joseph

Vintage

2018

Maturation

15% aged in new French oak for 3 months and the other 85% is aged in tanks on lees for the same length of time.

Aroma

Expressive aromas of apricot, peach and citrus notes mingle with faint hints of walnuts.

Flavour

The palate is superbly fresh with similar flavours to the nose. The balance is beautiful and the finish is long with a very agreeable tartness.

Food Matching

Stunning with seafood and shellfish. Also pair excellently with roast chicken with all the trimmings.

Serving Suggestion

Best served between 8 and 10 degrees

Grape Variety

Viognier